1 chicken fillet per person
1 slice of ham per person
1 slice of swiss cheese per person
1 cup dry white wine
4 spring onions
1/2 tspn dry mustard
1/2 cup cream
butter for cooking
flour for coating
- Coat chicken in flour and fry in butter to seal each side.
- Place in long casserole dish.
- Mix wine and mustard and pour over chicken.
- Cook 180c for 30 min
- Place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese over each fillet, sprinkleonions around and cook in oven a further 10-15 min.
- Add cream for the last 5 mins.