2 cups plain flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
180 gm butter cubed
2 tablespoons water and lemon juice.
3 ozs butter
3 tablespoons icing sugar
3 tablespoons condensed milk
1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Place flour, salt and butter into processor bowl and process until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- While motor is running, add liquid until mixture forms a ball around blade.
- Wrap in gladwrap and refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Roll out pastry and cut into rounds with scone cutter, place in tart tins.
- Cook in 180 deg. oven (10 -15 mins).
- Place a small amount of jam (1/4 teaspoon) in each pastry case.
- Beat butter, icing sugar and condensed milk with lemon juice till thick and white.
- Place in pastry cases and allow to set.
- Ice with pink and white icing.