Barbecued Mince Pizza
500g minced steak
3 bacon rashers, chopped
1 large onion, finely chopped
1/2 tspn paprika
1/2 tspn dried oregano leaves
1 clove garlic
3 tblspns tomato paste
250g mozarella cheese slices
90g mushrooms sliced
1 small green pepper sliced
1 tomato, sliced
2 tblspns grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tspn dried basic leaves
- Fry bacon until crisp, drain.
- Combine mince, onion, paprike, oregano and garlic.
- Press mixture evenly into pizza pan (base measures 28cm)
- Spread with tomato paste, then cheese, bacon, mushrooms, pepper and tomato.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and basic.
- Cover with aluminium foil, barbecue 10 minutes, uncover, drain off juices, barbecue until mince is cooked through and cheese melted.
- Drain off juices and serve immediately.